Last Sunday I had a spare couple of hours so I snuck into the shed and got to work on the right fuel tank. With the left tank disassembled I had recovered a large number of clecoes which I used to fit the right wing tank onto the right wing.
I then match drilled the reinforcing strip that lies underneath the fuel tank skin and the leading edge skin. I put clecoes into each hole as I drilled, working from the leading edge backwards.
I then removed all the bolts that were holding the tank onto the main spar and moved the tank to the tank cradle, ready for drilling all the skin holes to the correct size.
I had a few other jobs to do at this point so I called it a day. Build time 1.5 hours.