//
you're reading...
Wings

Right wing top skins match drilled and 300 build hours reached

Today I made some progress on the right wings. First, I put additional clecoes in the skins to help align everything.

I then match drilled the skins using the same method as the left wing. I had my two little helpers lend me a hand during some of this work. Once drilling was done I removed the skins from the skeleton.

I then picked out the bottom skins and placed these on the bench. I started to de-vinyl the left bottom skins, however my two helpers were getting restless and wanted me to go “play armies” with them. I managed to get one skin done. I’ll finish off the rest later.

Build time 2.5 hours. Hmmm… methinks I just passed the 300 build hours milestone. Yay!

Advertisements

About gstrack

Husband and father of 2. Control & Instrumentation Engineer. Flying nut. Gadget geek.

Discussion

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: